Do you struggle with trying to eat healthy?
Do you struggle with trying to stick with an exercise routine?
Does it seem like you’re banging your head against a wall or running in circles as you try over and over again and never get anywhere?
You’re NOT alone.
In the fifteen years that I’ve been working in the health field I’ve noticed this frustrating phenomenon in human beings; we WANT to change, we WANT to be better, but SOMETHING gets in our way. That something is what I call self-sabotage and it has many faces.
It can show up as intense food cravings that pull us off our healthy eating plan. It can show up as fatigue that keeps us from exercising. It can show up as unconsciously filling our schedules so we’re just TOO busy to take care of ourselves and it can even show up as PHYSICAL illness or injury that keeps us stuck exactly where we don’t want to be.
Yes, diet and exercise are important pieces of the puzzle when we’re talking about making a permanent change to our health and lifestyle, but unless we get our MIND right, exerting our willpower to try to stay on track is just a temporary solution. As soon as life throws us a curve ball, willpower is completely OUT the WINDOW!
In my work with clients I take a very different approach.
Wondering if my programs are right for you?
Diets have a 95% failure rate. Yes, 95%. It’s not that unbelievable if you’ve done a few. They fail because they only work on the level of food. They never address what it takes to mentally and emotionally change your relationship with food. What good is a ten pound weight loss if you’re miserable and can’t wait to have chocolate cake again?
In order to permanently change your body and your life you have to find a style of eating that supports health, longevity and that you can maintain for the rest of your life. Thankfully, evolutionary biology points the way to it so I teach my clients how to eat for the human genome in a modified version of the Paleo diet.
You also have to change your “fat-programming“, address emotional or stress eating, food addiction and a host of other psychological components of making permanent change.
I can teach you how to do both.
My name is Ellie Steele. I’m a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, I’m a Certified Sports Nutrition Advisor, I’m a Personal Trainer and I’m a certified ACEP Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner.
I combine over a decade of constant learning, across a wide range of holistic health modalities, to create comprehensive programs to permanently change your lifestyle, your health and your body.
I’ve studied with nutrition greats like Sally Fallon and Robb Wolf.
I’ve listened to hours of lectures and had practical hands-on training from the world’s top fitness professionals such as Michael Colgan and Paul Chek.
I’ve personally met and studied with EFT royalty such as Gary Craig, Tina Craig, David Feinstein and Carol Look.
In short, I have a few things to offer and I can teach you how you can make PERMANENT changes to your health and your life.
I’m not proposing a diet. Blech!
I’m proposing an education and a lifestyle change.
An education on your body and how it responds to certain foods.
An education on a style of eating that optimally nourishes your body that you can painlessly embrace for the rest of your life.
An education on proper movement and how to find exercise that feels more like play than work.
And an education, plus TONS of support on the mindset you need to master to make it a reality.
I offer three levels of support through this lifestyle transition:
- One on one coaching to achieve a lifestyle change is the most effective and fastest way to create lasting results. Learn more about working with me personally in my Private Coaching Intensives here.
- Group coaching is incredibly effective as well and I offer on-line, live group programs a few times a year. Click here to get on my waiting list and I’ll let you know when the next program is coming up!
Here’s what you can expect from both levels of support:
- Invaluable education on evolutionary nutrition, how your body reacts to food and what types of foods are best for your health and your waistline so you NEVER buy into another diet or weight loss program again. After this program you will KNOW what to eat to optimize your body and your health and that knowledge is YOURS forever.
- Permanent shifts in the way you think about food, restriction and deprivation
- Permanent shifts in the way you feel about your body
- Permanent changes towards a healthier lifestyle that will make you feel fantastic and PROBABLY result in fat loss (obviously I can’t guarantee fat loss, as biochemistry can fluctuate from person to person and it depends on the level of support you’re invested in, but if you have more than 20 extra pounds on your frame, you can reasonably expect to lose 7-10 pounds over the course of 2-3 months based on the experiences of others)
- Invaluable education in EFT that can be applied to virtually EVERY area of your life that will set you free, make you happier and enrich your life
- Better sleep
- Better energy
- Clearer skin
- Better moods
- More motivation and willpower
- Knowledge that will continue to support you and bring benefits into your life, and the lives of the people close to you, for the rest of your life.
- A shift in how you think about health and how to make it a priority without losing out in other areas of your life
Ready to get started but you’re not sure what level of support would work best for you or if this is right for you at all? Fill out the readiness questionnaire and we’ll figure it out together!