Join me, Ellie Steele, Certified Advanced Practitioner of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and learn the basics of this powerful mind-body releasing tool in a FREE one hour introduction.
Learn the simple art of EFT Tapping and watch your life change….
Maybe you’ve heard about this “tapping” technique? You may have heard that it can help relieve anxiety, reduce pain and help you overcome procrastination.
It’s true, EFT Tapping has been doing all of that for people and much more since it hit the growth and transformation stage in the 80’s.
Since then it has become one of the most well-researched mental health interventions. In fact, over 275 review articles, research studies and meta-analyses have been published in professional, peer-reviewed journals on EFT and other closely related mind-body interventions.
EFT Tapping involves tapping on specific spots on the body with the fingertips while focusing on the stressor or issue one would prefer to be free from. You can watch me give a quick intro of the tapping points here.
EFT tapping has two distinct applications.
First, it can be used by individuals as a simple, down-regulating, stress-reducing technique that works extremely quickly to return one to a state of calm, rational thinking. It is highly effective for both adults and children experiencing stress or upset from virtually any cause.
Imagine having a tool that is literally at your fingertips that you can use anywhere (although most prefer to duck into a private space to avoid looking odd) to ease tension, release anger, calm anxiety and feel grounded and centered to deal with whatever is going on in your life.
This is what you’ll learn in ONE HOUR in the free webinar!
Secondly, EFT Tapping can be used by skilled clinicians to help individuals clear the negative emotions, stuck energies and limiting beliefs that are a result of the experiences in our lives. In other words, it helps clear out your baggage.
I’ve used EFT Tapping to successfully help my clients with a wide variety of issues such as :
- Fears and phobias- flying, dentists, snakes, performance anxiety and public speaking.
- Relationship issues- heartbreak, rejection, infidelity, jealousy, feeling threatened, feeling unsupported and unappreciated, neediness, withdrawal, attachment styles, FEAR of BEING VULNERABLE and much more.
- Family dynamics- healing the stuff we learned/adopted from our parents and early family experiences that no longer serve us such as the critical parent, the authoritarian parent, wanting our parents’ approval, our role in the family that may have been dysfunctional and much more.
- Addictions-alcohol, smoking, food, shopping, drama/chaos.
- Self-love and Self-worth issues- body image issues, low self-esteem, self-hatred, feelings of guilt, shame and a wide array of “I’m not good enough” belief systems.
When we clear out the old habits of thought, fears and limiting beliefs, behaviour changes. People begin to live better versions of themselves. They start taking care of themselves because they find a new love and respect for themselves. They eat better, they exercise, they set boundaries with the people in their lives that have been giving them grief. They get better jobs, they leave toxic relationships, they enter healthy relationships. Life gets better and better because their limitations are being released.
Intrigued? I hope so. I want everyone to have this tool and uplevel their lives as a result. If you are, there’s only one thing left to do, sign up below and watch your inbox for access to your FREE training.