When you know it’s time to make a serious change to your diet, your lifestyle and even your state of mind, there’s no quicker, easier way to do it than with personal, one on one coaching support.
You already know what to do. It’s not difficult. Even with all of the differences of opinion amongst the experts we can all pretty much agree that we should all be:
- exercising more
- drinking less
- eating less sugars and starches
- eating more vegetables
- finding a hobby
- getting a little sun
and finding a way to deal with stress.
No, it’s not knowing what to do that’s the problem. It’s doing it. That’s where coaching comes in. Having a support system is vital to making any major change and unfortunately, our friends and family often aren’t well-suited to that task.
My 40 Day Health Reset supports you through the entire process of making the changes you’ve always known you should make but just haven’t been able to implement (because you’re human!).
Maybe you’re confused by all the conflicting nutrition advice we’re bombarded with these days. It can be tough to figure out who’s “right” and how you should be eating for health. Low fat? Low carb? High protein? Paleo? Mediterranean? Vegetarian?
I’m committed to staying current in my unbiased, holistic nutrition education so I can help you see through the hype and interpret the latest scientific findings. My training focuses on whole, live, good-quality foods that nourish our bodies, and I’m not funded by anyone.
Maybe you’ve been exercising but aren’t getting any results! That can be tricky too. Exercise can be a double-edged sword. If you’re doing the wrong type, or even too much of the right type, it becomes a stressor rather than a stress-reducer. There’s a paradigm shift happening in the fitness world right now, and only those on the leading edge are even aware of it. We’re looking for the minimum effective dose and are learning how to bio-hack our fitness programs. More is not better. I’ll teach you EXACTLY what you need to do to maintain a very high level of fitness without spending hours doing boring exercise!
Maybe your family makes it too difficult for you to transition to a whole foods diet. That can be understandable, after all, they aren’t suffering from health issues or extra weight right? Why should they give up gluten or dairy or sugar just because you want to? I’ll teach you how to shift your thinking and also how to make meal preparation easier than you think it can be so YOU can make the shift YOU need to make and then be the living example of how amazing it can be. When they see that, they may just follow in your footsteps. If you don’t make the shift, they never will either, and all the problems plaguing you will eventually catch up with them too. Proper nutrition is TOO important to leave to chance.
Or maybe you’re just so busy you don’t even know where to start at getting the gluten, dairy and sugar out of your diet. That’s where practical advice like a grocery store trip, a cooking lesson and meal plans can make this transition not only do-able, but actually FUN!
Here’s what our 40 days together will look like:
We start with a four-five hour block of time to get you started with:
- The How to. We’ll go over the plan for the next 40 days. I’ll give you the lowdown on what to eat, what not to eat and explain the entire process.
- The Kitchen Purge. I come to your house and we go through your kitchen cupboards. I teach you how to read labels, what types of foods you have on hand that are healthy and nourishing and what needs to go in the trash (hint; don’t shop for a week before I come).
- The Re-Stock. We meet at the grocery store, and then the health food store and stock you up on all the nourishing foods you’re going to be eating for the next 40 days. I’ll also get you set up with some grass-fed pastured meat and a source for good quality eggs, fish and poultry.
- The Food Prep. We go back to your house and cook up some of those nourishing vittles. I’ll teach you how to make homemade fermented vegetables, bone broth and a few meat dishes so you have good healthy food on hand for the week ahead.
- You’ll get a huge Resource Package that includes:
- Loads of recipes
- The How-to Detox booklet
- The Eating Out on a Detox restaurant guide
- An at-a-glance templates of what to eat, what not to eat
- Food charts and lists
- Shopping lists
- Week one we’ll meet again and go over:
- Troubleshooting. Where you may be having difficulty or aren’t sure what or when to eat.
- Cravings. They ARE going to happen, but I have a ton of tools to deal with them.
- Week two:
- More troubleshooting. I’m here to support you wherever you need it.
- We begin installing a healthy body mindset and talk about exercise
- Week three:
- Supplementation Protocol based on your neurotransmitter assessment and nutritional symptomology reports to make sure you’re being optimally nourished
- Basics of human nutrition
- Week four:
- Sleep is a fundamental piece of the health picture, so we’ll talk about how to optimize it and put some strategies in place to improve yours.
- Week five:
- It’s time to think about how we’re going to systematically re-introduce the bothersome foods we’ve removed from your diet so you can get a VERY clear picture about how YOUR body reacts to these foods.When we are nourished by a whole foods diet, it truly makes us feel amazing, and when you see how gluten, dairy or sugar really impact your health, it’s an incredible motivator to ditch those foods for good, or at least stick to your whole foods diet most of the time.
- Week six:
- A healthy relationship with food is pivotal to your long-term success. Here we begin to look at when and why you eat for non-hunger reasons. i.e. emotional eating
- Week seven:
- Here we map out the next steps on your optimal health journey.
- Is it time to change up your exercise routine?
- Do you want to start a meditation practice?
- Does your stress-management system need some work?
- Do your relationships need some attention?
- We’ll also make sure you’re clear about how to continue to eat in a way that supports your health that you can sustain for the rest of your life.
- Here we map out the next steps on your optimal health journey.
Here’s what you can expect from our time together:
- Fat loss. For sure. If you eat a strict detox-style diet for 40 days you ARE going to lose fat. How much varies from person to person, but EASILY 7 pounds, likely more.
- Invaluable education on evolutionary nutrition, how your body reacts to food and what types of foods are best for your health and your waistline so you NEVER buy into another diet or weight loss program again. After this program you will KNOW what to eat to optimize your body and your health and that knowledge is YOURS forever.
- Permanent shifts in the way you think about food, restriction and deprivation
- Permanent shifts in the way you feel about your body
- Permanent shifts in the way you feel about exercise
- Permanent changes towards a healthier lifestyle that will make you feel fantastic
- Invaluable education in EFT and Law of Attraction that can be applied to virtually EVERY area of your life that will set you free, make you happier and enrich your life
- Better sleep
- Better energy
- Clearer skin
- Better moods
- More motivation and willpower
- Knowledge that will continue to support you and bring benefits into your life, and the lives of the people close to you, for the rest of your life.
- A shift in how you think about health and how to make it a priority without losing out in other areas of your life
I’m not going to lie to you, this is a commitment. It takes time, it takes energy and it takes effort. But ask anyone that’s done it before you and they’ll tell you it’s SO worth it!
This is an intense program, and I only have time for five people at a time, so if it sounds like the program for you, leave me your contact info and I’ll be in touch to let you know when we can get started!